Monday, September 22, 2008

Work Ain't Easy

Yesterday, I started working as a part-timer on Saturdays and Sundays for 4weeks. I slept so soundly last night when I came back and my legs were tired as hell, especially my feet. This is because the job requires me to stand for 8 hours at least on high heels. I had sore feet and I'm feeling the pain even till today. However, I was glad that my agent told me that I am allowed to wear shoes. *claps*

I'm currently working as a promoter in KLCC and I realized that more tourists/foreigners shop there compare to other malls. Saturday's business was alright but bad on Sunday. I'm not sure if it's because of the current economic/political condition or KLCC itself has lesser shoppers. One thing I realized that it's more quiet and serene compared places like Midvalley or IKEA where it's filled with people.

Lucky me, today Marcus came to look for me. We chatted a while and I finally get to see Meegy (his new pet) together with Judy. Dave also came to wait till I end my shift *smiles* Then, he brought me for dinner, it has been quite some time since we last ate at Madam Kwan's so we decided to have our dinner there. My shift ended way after the breaking of fast so by the time we reached the restaurant, not many customers left, probably all rushing back since tomorrow is a working and schooling day. Despite having few customers, we still have to wait for almost 30 minutes to have our food served. I assume they were chasing the chickens to slaughter for our dishes *lol*


Dave


Me and Madam Kwan's Restaurant's background
*pssst, first time make-up for my eye, no foundation applied though*
while waiting for the food


My favouraite Sago and Gula Melaka


Waited till I got even more tired... WHERE'S MY FOOD?


Dave ordered Nasi Bojari


I ordered Nasi Lemak *yummy*

The whole meal cost us about RM46++. I love their nasi lemak because of the rice which tasted soft and aromatic. Besides that, I love their Sago gula melaka because the sago does not clump together and we can pour as much gula melaka as we like though too sweet isn't too good for health. I guess I love the taste and aroma of gula melaka on desserts especially sago, cendol and even tau fu far (bean curd).

Since Dave wasn't full, we continue on with Japanese food.


Nah, just kidding. This is actually a fake display food set


This is also unreal


This is fake too which means that we didn't continue on eating after Madam Kwans

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Babe...way to go!! U look so beautiful with ur make-up. Bravo for ur first attempt. Very nice!! wat eyeshadow u using by the way??

Vivian Kelly said...

Babe.. Thank you!! *blush*
The eyeshadow i'm using is the one you recommended, Maybelline!! Thanks again babe!

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.