Friday, September 26, 2008

My current obsession

Currently I'm addicted to BUYING clothes, yes, I emphasize on the BUYING because it's not only window shopping *sigh* I guess I have a kind of syndrome or abnormality which once I like something then I'll start collecting it till I'm out of ability to do so or rather I'm out of moolah. $_$. As far as I could remember, I have been like this ever since I started collecting. (I know, I've explained it before in this post). I remember when I started collecting stamps as a hobby, I was so engrossed with it until I started looking for envelopes with stamps in every rubbish bins (in my family's offices). Then there was this period when I started to love gardening. This was when my friend named Jonathan and I got chased by an old lady for stealing her Portulaca *lol*. Anyway, those are only a small portion of my collections' stories *eyes rolling*

Although collecting items is a usual habit of mine, I was particularly happy about what I bought yesterday because what I bought yesterday was what I consider a good deal. I'm thrilled with both these tops because I got it for below Rm70. Let me show you what I bought.


This is a red-white-striped collared top which me love

I bought this piece because:
1) I don't have red top (although this is red and white striped)
2) it fits nicely at the abdomen part
3) can be worn on both formal and casual occasions - VERSATILE indeed!! (at least for me)


As for this piece, it's sleeves are quite similar to batwings.

I love this piece because:
1) it's black
2) can be worn as a sweater, top or even a dress since I'm short.
Hey, being short isn't all that bad, is it?
3) It's a knitted material (not sure what you call them)

Since this post is solely on clothes that I bought, I'll post up what I've bought weeks ago when I went out with the girls to Pavvy.


This is a simple gray top from Forever 21

I love this piece because of the bling bling details. In fact, at that moment, I was contemplating on buying this top. Then Mel suggested that if each of the garment we girls were holding then is made in USA, then we'll have to purchase it. Since now that I own it, this piece is made in USA *lol*. Such a way to make decisions.. I'll go broke in no time.

I deliberately refuse to post on what I bought from Topshop last week *grins* because I'm not quite convinced that the 2 tops I bought was pretty enough. So, to avoid criticism, I better not post it because it will break my heart like how Dave did it. *feeling down*

I realise that I don't have many bottoms.. maybe it's time to hunt for it.

4 comments:

puiyen said...

aiyuh.... the top shop baju really tat cha meh?? Impossible gua!!!! Give urself confident on wat u buy n wat is ur taste. Seriously, i felt that ur sense of wearing cloth... getting better and better.. Good sign viv, keep it up!!

Vivian Kelly said...

Thanks pui yen.. I sure hope that top isn't THAT CHA! :)Really appreciate that you think I've improved! Thank you very much..muah

puiyen said...

memang de fact ma.. Keep it up. Serious... getting more pro dy!!!! Muaks~

Vivian Kelly said...

muacks.. Thank you babe!! Miss you!! When go shopping?? Hahaha

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.