Thursday, September 18, 2008

Loath to make decisions

I'm in dilemma for 2 different situations.

First:
Currently, there's a sale going on in Topshop (Student-lock in 2008). I'm tired but my heart wants to go. It's like a battle between my body and mind or should I say heart. The fact is, I have vouchers which will expiry in November and probably this time I could get something nice from Topshop at a slightly cheaper price. It says 2pm and 8pm, any purchase during the whole hour entitles us a goodie bag. It's already 2.32pm now I'll definitely miss the first hour's deal. I'll also miss the 8pm deal as I'll have to attend a briefing at night. DAMN!! DAMN!! DAMN!! *banging head*.
*eyes wide open* *Thunders clapping* It's going to rain. So, I guess I won't be going then.

Second:
This situation is more like a want to work but don't feel comfortable working. Probably it's because I'm nervous about this working thing.

I SO VERY HATE TO MAKE DECISIONS!! ARRRGGGGHHH

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.