Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Something's wrong with my blog

I'm not sure what's wrong with my blog. All I can see at the background of Photobucket that says 'Upgrade to Pro today, bandwidth exceeded'.


It's this figure that appears at my blog's background not in one but in multiple. The worst part is that I couldn't even see my posts. I'm not sure what causes this problem and I'm a total noob in such matter. I won't be changing anything for the time being as my blog looks fine at Dave's area. I'll see how it goes later. Probably it's time for me to change my blog's layout too.

In the mean time, I'll try see if this problem still persist using my sis's comp.

Something I want to recommend and introduce to all of you. I visited my friend's blog, Fred and I got this awesome cute site which I think it's really quite addictive I must say. So never say I never warn you! Try at your own risk! Hop on in!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.