Sunday, September 7, 2008

The day came and went

My convocation has come and go in a blink of an eye. There are some mishaps or rather sad findings I've discovered from the preparation of this event. One which was I realised I've lost a set of formal attire and the worst is I don't even know when I've lost it. Sad right? How can a set of attire be lost? It's not any small panty which is possible to be misplaced or dropped somewhere into the drainage hole at my laundry area (maybe)? No way right? Nevermind that. My room isn't big enough to have a set of attire to get lost? My attire surely do not own a pair of arms/legs. *Sigh* Not only that, I only knew it was gone during the very last minute. I know I know, I shouldn't have waited till the very last minute to prepare my graduation attire, but I guess that's me after all. *grins* So I went to my graduation with a buttoned-top and a long pant. Well, no need for the imagination, I'll show you some pictures of my convocation further below.

The good thing about my convocation was, I finally owned a pair of heels I like. I spotted it a week earlier before my convo. I was lucky enough to be in Midvalley a day before my convo to purchase it. Thanks to my dear, Dave! *muacks* Thank you so much dear. The heels are fine and tall. It's leather in the inside and the outer layer seems like a velvety-kind-of-material.


Heels I heart *grins mischeviously, hehehe*


Side view

Some of the pictures taken:


The hall's lighting


The Ballroom view, the graduands and guests were seated here


Where we had our tea breaks


In the toilet with Mel


Maf, me, Mel and Jane


Me & Bryan


Me & Wui Ha


Me & Hwee Jian


Me, Pui Yen and Shi Yeen


My brother and my bouquet *grins*


My dear who came slightly later with the bouquet

P/s: I need a hair cut!!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.