Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nothing seems right

My blog went wrong as mentioned in my previous post. I have to resort to this template instead. Although it's not really what I like, I'll continue using this template till I get the one I like (maybe). Prior to this template, I've saved various templates but they ended up just not right. Either the theme doesn't suit or the size is too small, else the colour is too pale for people to read. Thus, this current one is one of the more suitable ones. *sigh* Too bad, I don't know how to design my own blog layout *sniff sniff*

Firstly, the side bar is positioned on the right and I prefer it on the left. Then, my profile picture, Feedjit and time indicator weren't placed in the center. Besides that, white background seems like hurting my eyes a lil' even though I've adjusted my monitor's brightness and contrast. Enough of digressing. I'll have to get one before my motivation dies down. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.