Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pangs of guilt

After all these months, yesterday was the first time ever I spent time with the girls, Mel & PY. We had fun of course. We rarely go out on occassions like these, so carefree and no assignments to rush. Pavilion was the place of choice because three of us have not ever set our feet there together till yesterday *smiles*. Now Pavilion will be addressed as Pavvy by us.


Darn, I look so fake, I guess I wasn't ready for the shot when we finally got someone to take the photo for us after searching high and low for one. I seriously need to do something to my hair but I'm still growing it while waiting for the barber to allow me to burn/fry it again *grins*

Mel brought us souvenirs from Beijing from her recent visit there. It's the mascot key chains and it's so cute, thanks Mel!.


Please focus the yellow orangy Olympic mascot at my bag.

Instead of watching movie, we went shopping in which each of us return with at least a top and some accessories. I got myself a top and that explains the guilt I'm feeling.

Besides spending, the guilt pang involves more. Part of it is because I haven't got myself a job yet but I've been spending money alot for this month and there are some family matters which I almost give up when I shouldn't. *sigh* There are also issues involving my attitude as well as the delaying of clearing my room *eyes rolling* Enough of digressing and procrastinating. It's high time I really put words into action. *motivated....for don't know how long.. ngek ngek ngek*

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.