Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How I was 9 years ago

I saw pictures of me years ago posted on Sonia's page and this particular picture really made me laughing.


This was taken from Sonia's page, being tagged by her as well. The good old days.

I was a fat ass alright *lol*. How time changes people and how people changed in time *wink* Dave said I looked darn fat.. I wonder if we'll still be together if I was like the me back then in the picture when we first met..hmmm Better not ponder so much. Curiosity kills the cat.

Well, the reason i managed to reduce some weight back then was because I always thought I
was ugly and fat and wasn't special enough for someone and did not deserve that someone . Well, that's the past and I don't wish to travel back in time to be in such position. What matters now is that I am happy now with my current life.

P/s: Sonia, I didn't know you have so many pictures of us during our younger days but it does bring back the memories. Thank you babe!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.