Monday, September 29, 2008

I was tagged

1. Spell your name without the A('s)?
---> Vivin

2.Are you afraid of clowns?
---> I don't think so but I don't like them either.

3. What's your favorite number[s]?
---> 7

4. What is/are your favorite color[s]?
---> I'm not sure actually, could it be black? Since I have lots of black tops :) Nah.. maybe pink

5. Least favorite color/s?
---> Orange

6. What are you listening to?
---> Coldplay - Viva la Vida, I love it so much!! Freedom is what I feel whenever I listen to this song.

7. Are you happy with your life right now?
---> Yeah despite the fact that I need a job urgently! ;p

8. What are your favorite subjects in school?
---> English and Biology

9. Do you shop at malls?
---> Sometimes, as long as there are pretty stuffs :)

10. Where do you wish you were right now?
---> Many places but most of all, a place I can call my very own home, somewhere serene, peaceful and with beautiful scenery. *seagulls flying, ocean waves with splashing sounds, with the smell of the sea* OMG! I must stop now. I'm floating above the ocean :)

11. What should you be doing right now?
---> Exercise :P

12. Do you have a crush on anyone?
---> Eh, how about my own bf? I guess that's not a crush anymore *head shaking*

THE CANS:
Can you blow a bubble?
---> CAN!! Hahaha let me proof to you that I can :) *eagerly wanting*

Can you roll your tongue?
---> Yes!

THE DIDS:
Did you ever want to be a doctor?
---> Yes and it's because I thought being a doctor is something to be proud of. Also, back then, I always thought doctors are those that practice medicine.

Do you like roller coasters?
---> Nah.. not my type of game.

Do you want to be a firefighter?
---> Nah.. never had that thought even.

What was the last thing you drank:
---> H2O a.k.a Sky Juice

CURRENTLY :
Pants?
---> Yes

Tattoos?
---> None

Happy?
---> Not really, tired, Yes

OTHER STUFF
1. Do you hate liars?
---> Of course! Ask my bf

2. Do you prefer "sensitive boys" or
"tough guys"?
---> tough ; the going gets tough, the tough gets going!! Hahaha doesn't click huh? Nvm.

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired
boys?
---> As long as the colour suits his face.

4. What have you done in your past that
you regret?
---> Not study hard enough *swts*

5. Do you have a guy best friend?
---> Maybe

6. What do you want to be when you grow
up?
---> Hmm.. tough question. Give me some time to think about it.

7. Did you ever have your heart broken?
---> Yes

8. Have you ever wanted someone but you
knew you couldn't?
---> ...

9. How are things between you and your
parents?
---> Very well.

10. Do you like your life?
---> Yes

11. What is your favorite love movie?
---> Hmm.. an old movie.. forgot the title.

12. Do you forgive or forget?
---> I forgive but I have good memories :)

13. Has anyone close passed away?
---> Yes

14. Have you ever had a good feeling
about something and it turned out you
were right?
---> YES

15. Do you ever wish you were famous?
---> Not really

16. Do you wish you were a boy?
---> Maybe

17. Do you hear a song that reminds you
about him/her?
---> Not anymore

I was tagged by Sonia.. Now it's my turn.
1) Pui Yen
2) Gwen
3) Alice
4) Fred
You are proudly tag by me!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.