Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shopping spree~

Sad to say, it's not me but my brother. =) He bought a few tops and a bottom which sums up to RM420. He got himself a pair of awesome jeans which I like it. However, since the stuff are not mine, I didn't take any photos of it. I'll have my turn of shopping spree later *evil grin*.

Well, we did not spend the whole time shopping in Pyramid today. My brother and I went out to do some errands then later went bowling. We were both lucky enough to try out their newly sanded lanes which I find it quite nice actually. However, my score wasn't that great, I hit an average of 162 (120 *shakes head*, 185, 148 and 195).

Nothing much happened today though. Oh ya, before I forget I would like to wish all the Muslim friends "Selamat Hari Raya"!

I heard this song on the radio few days ago and I like it. I just have to post it so here's the video to share with you all!

Shontelle - Tshirt


Lyrics | T-Shirt lyrics

1 comment:

Sonia said...

SHontelle's legs are so beautiful. OMG.

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.