Friday, October 24, 2008

Fishy Fishy~ <)>>>><

Whenever I miss or crave for seafood, as expected from a girl who comes from Sabah *wink* Dave will try to bring me to places which serves nice seafood. I still prefer Sabah's seafood, fresh and cheap. Anyway, this time, he brought me to The Manhattan Fish Market.


The place we went to satisfy our stomach

Camwhoring before the dish came...


Me


Dave


Mayonnaise and chili sauces
I love their mini mini steel bowls, I wonder if it's sold in supermarkets?
Else, I'll have to illegally smuggle them out *ngek ngek ngek*


Flaming~~!! LOL


Fisherman's Giant Fired Platter for Two!
This dish consist of calamaris (my fav.), fish, shrimps, fries, shells/clamps/mushrooms (unsure) and garlic rice ~yum yum~


However, I still prefer seafood prepared in a lighter way, e.g. steam, grill. The amount of calamaris given was satisfactory, which I like. The garlic rice doesn't taste as good as before in my opinion or maybe different branch different taste. Overall, this dish was okay only for me.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Awww, you guys look so cute!

Vivian Kelly said...

Thanks Gina~!

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.