Friday, October 24, 2008

New Friends

In just a glimpse I've completed my 5 week job in KLCC. Apart from getting paid and gaining experience, I get to know many nice friends too. I was lucky enough to take pictures with some of them.


Promoters at my workplace - Me, Cammy, Jenn and Hui Shan


Me & Hui Shan


Me & Cammy


Me & Jenn

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to take pictures with Vinki and Fann because of the different working hours. All of them are so pretty~~!

Now that I'm jobless again, I'll have to search for part time jobs. Currently I don't want to get a permanent job because I have plans for this coming Chinese New Year. So, I'll surely look for a proper job after Chinese New Year. *not excuses ok? LOL*

Anybody has any part time job??? Do let me know ya.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.