Friday, October 17, 2008

Something to share..

Again, yesterday I went Sunway Pyramid with Mel. This time is for bowling *lol* since we're entitle the 2 free games. Anyway, as usual, we went shopping around and I heard a song I like instantly. I want to share it with you all here so you can listen to it while reading through this entry *wink*.

Enjoy!!


Pussycat Dolls - I'm Done

After bowling, Mel & I had our late lunch at Kim Gary. It has been a while since I last had a proper meal there. This was what we had:


My Shanghai honey roasted ribs rice along with hot tea and borsch soup
Mel commented on the ribs being aromatic but I would say if the gravy is something tasted more like honey which could be a better compliment to the ribs.


Mel's Deep fried chicken and mushroom rice together with cold tea and cream soup

The meal cost about RM 13++ per person. Overall, the meal was alright. The outing was fun and bowling SUCKS *lol* (just because I played badly) =P

I'm now slightly relieved because 1 of my long set mission is now accomplished, my resume/profile =).


Psst!! I actually bought another top. Will update the picture here later. *Evil laughter*

1 comment:

puiyen said...

wah wah wah..... bowling non stop woh!!!!!! Jealous lo... i feel like going but jus... exam is so near.. somemore got a stupid meeting on tat day, missed it! Bought a new top?? From where??? Fast fast upload de photo, i wana see see, ke po ke po nie!

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.