Friday, October 24, 2008

4th Entry of the day

Today's entries should cover my absence for the past full week *lol*.. I was busy with my job searching as well as gaming. Anyway, this entry is about the outing I had with Mel. I felt guilty as I made her waited for almost 3 hours as I kept delaying the appointed every half hourly. *shy* Sorry Mel, I didn't mean to delay the outing but I know you're nice and you'll never blame me, right? Hohoho

We went 1Utama as I've never been there for since ages ago. This time, I bought a pair of YELLOW shorts from FOS. Previously, I got myself a pair of GREEN shorts which was also during my outing with Mel. Now, my wardrobe has colourful pants *claps* Well, if it's not because of Mel using her HSBC credit card, I surely won't buy the pants. Why?? HSBC credit card holders are entitle a 20% discount off the total bill.. cool right? I realised that each time I went out with Mel, I was never home empty handed.. and so does she *lol* Right Mel? Don't curse me ya??!! Remember, Jibai faced people? *sorry for the vulgar*. Anyway, we bought what we needed, again, right Mel? Mel, remember, I'm out of pants to wear and you're out of tops as well as pants to wear too?? *wink*

We even tried out something new to us, BBQ Chicken @ 1Utama (opposite ColdStorage, where Giant used to be)


Mel & I, with the restaurant's poster


BBQ Chicken cooks their chicken with Olive Oil *healthier choice*


We ordered their combo set (Rm13.90++)
This dish consist of a bowl of salad, choleslaw, Korean charboiled chicken and fried chicken cutlets
I personally prefer the charboiled chicken but I think Mel prefers the fried chicken


A funny pic of Mel while going up the escalator
Oh ya, she was showing me her custard, so cute!~~

The outing was considered brief to me but again, I enjoyed it.. Hmm.. outing should be meant to be fun and enjoyable right? Especially when we have money to spend *hinting* I personally quite like the food in BBQ Chicken, price was fair considering the fact that they use olive oil (since they claim using olive oil).

I told Mel that we'll have to try 'Teh Tarik Place' which we spotted earlier. 'Why? It's because Teh Tarik Place' is a restaurant/Cafe that serves malay/mamak food and I love malay/mamak food. Also it's definitely a cheaper choice. It's located at Rainforest, 1Utama, floor LG, same level as BBQ Chicken.

Till next post!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.