Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The hold back

I didn't realize that I haven't post anything since 3rd October. This mean that I have not been writing for the past 4days! What have I been doing for the past freaking 4 days!? Let me list it out... First, I had been working on the 4th and 5th then followed by resting on the 6th. Yesterday, I went out and got myself tired. Let me summarize the whole thing here since my memory has been refreshed..

Work was alright but I have something to digress about here regarding my workplace. First, some staffs there are not so friendly but that's not the worst problem. My break time was supposed to be 5 - 6 pm (set by my agent) but the staffs there insisted that I should follow their break hours which was either 2, 3 or 4 pm and so I am on the 4-5pm break. Nevermind that! Again, this is not the worst matter! The award winning problem should be this, the products I'm selling are mostly OUT OF STOCK! Not due to sold out but their restocking is too slow and too low. What do they expect me to promote? My ASS FLESH? I'm not sure if it's the company or the outlet's management that I'm working in has problem ordering goods. or it's just their lousy system. This does not apply to the product I'm promoting but others as well. Their shelves are always full with empty spaces. According to other promoters who worked at other branches before did not experience the same problem as this. I told my agent about it and I hope they will bring this matter up to the client. The good news is, yesterday I was told to do another extra 2 weeks.. *smiles* but bad news for my feet. By the way, my legs and heels weren't that painful as weeks go by which means that they are getting fitter!

Being a loyal customer of Sakae sushi, as predicted, I visited the KLCC branch after my work on Sunday. Dave and I thought of trying out the new outlet and so we did. I would say the food was quite similar to other outlets. Only the portion and food presentation varies.


A different layout - more like Japanese style


Dave in stripes


Forget me, I want to stress on the length of the salmon.
It's longer and slightly thicker - yummy!~



Their signature logo at the back


I love their not-too-bright environment

On Monday night, Dave and I went to watch this:


Eagle Eye (taken from Wikipedia)
It was a great movie..to me of course.

Yesterday was one of the boring days. I went to pyramid to get Kaka's food then I went window shopping before going home with nothing but a packet of dog biscuits.

Guess what, I was still typing this post when I saw this baby girl..she's so cute, with deep-set eyes and rosy cheeks. She attracts me to take her pictures. Very few cases where I am attracted to babies. She has the aura ^^. She was brought to Dave's shop by a customer a.k.a. the baby girl's babysitter.


Look at her rosy chubby cheeks


She looks abit annoyed here, maybe she doesn't like her pictures to be taken


I look like a hamster..omg.. she's facing downwards


So another picture was taken..
This customer happens to be a friend of Dave's mom. She told me that this babysitter do let babies (under her care) sip beer/wine. This way, the babies won't be too noisy. I wonder if her rosy cheeks are due to alcohol reaction? Tsk..Tsk.. Tsk.. On top of that, she's quiet too. Maybe that's why I like this baby. Hahaha, Sonia, I don't need to strangle babies anymore.. alcohol is the solution! JK JK!

4 comments:

puiyen said...

wahahahaa... de baby is so so so CUTE nie!!!!! Feel like cubit her.. Viv, when ur turn? Nyek nyek!!

Vivian Kelly said...

My turn?? hahaha Long way babe..long way to go. How about yours? When?

puiyen said...

Maybe age after 30... Man man wait ah!!!! See who willing to sacrifice and marry me away! Hahahaa....

Vivian Kelly said...

What sacrifice????? Adi taken lor...Hahaha.. Remember hor..if ur babies too noisy.. feed them with alcohol.. muahahaha

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.