Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some matters can't be put to rest

I always hear stories from my dear friends on how their family members near or far reunites /gathers during the festive seasons or at certain occasions and how close they are to each other. There's always a little voice inside me saying, I wish I can have that/ I wish I can feel/experience that. I am not fretting but more to expressing my thoughts here.

I used to think families are blood related people to me and are definitely closest to me. I was naive that I trusted each and everyone of them.
There were also quite a number of Hong Kong Chinese series that shows conflicts, fight for properties/money and greediness among family members in especially larger ones. Whenever I watch them, I used to think it's all fictional and untrue. However, of recent, I can see and experience it and to be able to see the true colours of certain human beings really sends fear into my bloodstream.

Sometimes I don't understand why certain people can be so greedy that they can even ignore the blood relationship with the people they greed from or falsely accuse for their own benefit. Worse, they can be super nice to you but behind you, they are cursing you to your graves. I call such living "things", the hypocrites. Imagine having hypocrites in your family? *SWEATS*

Besides being a hypocrite, I found that such people doesn't have the guts to admit what they did. Again, they pinpoint others and put the blame on innocent people. I don't quite understand their motives.

I, for myself, I know I'm a stingy person but I'm certainly not greedy. I've always tried my best not to misuse others to gain profit/benefit. This is because growing up in such environment made me felt what it's like to be used, falsely accused and betrayed. It's definitely not something that I would like to recall but it'll always be on my mind.

Sometimes, a stranger is better than the person who's blood related to you, don't you think so?

Some of this "family member" people are so inconsiderate. I remember this event whereby my dad sincerely helped this scumbag because his own proclaimed (not by my immediate family of course) "bastard dog" was going to have his finals. He was so nice and full with excuses when he asked for my dad's help. He claimed that he needed more time for his son because he wants his son to get full A's and so my dad helped him in replacing some of his work shifts. So, now that my sis needs to buck up in studies, my dad need to return the shifts to the scumbag. Guess what? Of course the scumbag didn't help my dad in return but he also told my dad "I CAN HANDLE WHY NOT YOU?". Hello??!~~~ Have you forgotten that you need my dad's help too? Have your forgotten that my sister is a human that deserves help too? He literally forgot that he asked for helped when he told my dad that in fact he didn't. Such a hypocrite!!

It's so frustrating at times but what can I do? Born into such family isn't anybody's choice. However, I'm lucky to have my dad, my mom, my sisters and brother who are close to each other. We never depend on those hypocrites. May you hypocrites have the best as you all strive so much in hopes to inherit those stupid rotten properties.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.