Friday, October 17, 2008

Should I or Should I Not?

I went to my hairdresser today with the intention to get a trim. However, he advised me not to even trim it as my hair is in a bad condition to even deserve a trim. The reason is cutting it shorter means losing its weight thus would cause my hair to look bushier. Mother of tarzan screaming* Rebonding or straightening it would further damage my lower end hair as I've previously damaged my hair with all sorts of chemical treatment (including rebonding, perming, bleaching and colouring) if I were to maintain my current length.

So, the solution he came up with was cutting it short. The advantage of having a short hair would be:
1) lower maintenance cost
2) a new hairstyle
3) loose all my damaged part hair

The pros (advantages) will always bring along its best friend, the cons (disadvantages) which are:
1) frequent visit to the saloon to maintain the shape
2) what if I don't suit that hairstyle? it will cause me years to get back to my current length
3) I may need more time styling my hair

What do you think? Should I or Should I Not? *tuuu tuuu tuuu*

2 comments:

puiyen said...

Can give a try babe!! Hahaa.... if not nice den slowly keep it long lo. It will grow de... JUST LIKE ME and MEL!!! New hair style, fresh look mah!!!! No harm giving a try. Anyway, slowly decide ba.. nYek NyEk nYeK!!!

Vivian Kelly said...

THanks pui yen. I may be giving it a try =)

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.