Thursday, October 30, 2008

Job searching

Today, being the 4th day of setting out my job searching mission (permanent/stable/full time job) and so far, I'm still jobless/unwanted. I've completed my resume on the first day, emailed it to several companies and I'm now still searching for companies of my field through the web. Doesn't do much help but the lack of such companies worries me. Do I need to stop here? Do I have to change my path? Probably that's the reason I've delayed my job search since my graduation. I know it won't be easy.. no.. I should say it's very tough.

Yesterday, I just told Dave about him ALWAYS not answering/replying me by saying, "I always have to wait for your answer/reply as if I'm waiting for GOD to answer/reply me VERBALLY". I emphasize VERBAL answers and not answering prayers or of such. No offense. I just hope my job search won't have the same fate *down on my knees begging*

I suddenly feel a pang of excitement and it's because I have Christmas on my mind. YEAH!!!~~~ Christmas is 1month, 3 weeks and 4 days away!! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas~~
Pardon me, this is one of my ways to kick off bad thoughts from my mind.

Back to job searching.. I guess I have to buy newspapers and use a phone book ^^

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Darling, I can't wait for Christmas to come too. Weird, me dont usually celebrate it but still Christmas is always my favourite season. I feel extremely good in the mth of Dec each yr. I miss u. Don't push urself too much on the job search. Enjoy the search and relax. Soon babe, u will start working. All the best, darling~

Vivian Kelly said...

Thanks dear. I sure hope I can start work ASAP. I love year end festive seasons.. holidays/sales and all the cheerful songs/decos are up. Miss you lots..muax

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.