Monday, September 8, 2008

In a mood for pictures

Last night I went to IKEA, The Curve and Ikano for a simple dinner and had a stroll around of course. (Sonia, I wish you were here since you love coming to IKEA and we could have taken tonnes of pictures). I was in a mood for pictures and took a number of them. Here are the pictures:


Miniatures, not sure of which dynasty (China)


Miniatures being displayed at Ikano's center hall
in the occasion of the mid-autumn mooncake festival



I found something interesting and unique there.
Those are candies blown by the candy maker.
What an art and skill of course!


Candy blowing booth


I like the lighting behind me


Spot the price


Seems like Dave is wearing a fan-like headpiece


I took this picture myself and coincidentally
it seemed like I'm wearing a flower headpiece too


I like this pillow and see how it shines on my face *laughs*


Comfortable layout


This camel's smile is so horrible
Dave said i
t looks more like a dinosaur *WTF*


Lanterns *excited*


Never played with lanterns before *shy*

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.