Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a Day

Today, I get to hang out with my friends. We bowled for a few games and then continued on with Dota. It was a crazy day but we enjoyed it. At least I know I did. We played 4 games and I managed an average of 159 (154, 150, 152, 180). There were 6 people during the last game and so we divided ourselves into 2 groups. My team mates were Xiu Qi and Tong Yau where as the other team consisted of my bro, Choon Han and Kandha. It was a close game and overall, it was funny. Here are some shots I managed to steal:

(Please pardon me on the blurred pictures as I was bowling so most shots were taken in a hurry)


Kandha & Xiu Qi, after their throws


From left: Xiu Qi, Kandha & Tong Yau


The score at the 5th frame
(Left: XiuQi, Me and TY, Right: Kandha, Choon Han and my bro)


Choon Han & Xiu Qi in action


My bro. ^^


The total score of my team (396)


My opponent team's score (410)

It was a close call and good team work on both teams I should say. My friends did great. However, the competition did not end there and then. We continued on with Dota at Medan's CC. We played for around 3 hours or more (I don't remember what time we arrived). Playing Dota with my bro. and friends are much more enjoyable and fun. We laughed all the way and I wasn't even criticised by them. Such nice friends.. only they can stand my noobness.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.