Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad luck no more!

Guess what? Three unfortunate incidents happened at the same time in my family, probably some kind of bad omen (time to be religious??). First, it was the drainage cap (don't know what it is called) flew off from the drainage pipe in the toilet of my home at as early as 3am (according to my brother) and then the washing machine can't be turned on. So, I called my dad to report the damage and he himself told me he had the worst and most unfortunate incident occurred back in Sabah which was his refrigerator was accidentally damaged while he chiseled ice blocks off it.

I forgot to take pictures of the ill-conditioned toilet before it go trepaired. It's not even in a condition fit for cockroaches to live in. Let me further explain the condition. On the drainage cap, there were lots of swelled cigarette buds due to long term soaking, toothbrush, hair, dirt, instant noodle, cockroach's feet and dirty water from the floor above. Damn, it's the most disgusting sight I've seen this year (lol) and the wall has black mud-like stain all over.

The plumber was kind enough to call the person who stays above to look at the damage caused by him. The plumber claimed that he must have poke the drainage hole otherwise the cap won't come off just like that. My so call a floor above neighbour denied of course and didn't even apologise. He left with an embarassed look *wtf* I have to pay Rm80 which was consider the least of all the unfortunate occurrence. The cleaning process took me quite some time; the stubborn mud-like stain was hardest to remove as it was already hardened when I decided to clean the toilet.

The price to repair the washing machine is yet to know as I'm still waiting for the electrician to come and quote me the price. As for my dad's case, he bought a new fridge which cost him around Rm13XX.

My mum used to say, unfortunate events or mishaps occurs three times in a row then there'll be no more. I considered these events as three in a row so, bad luck no more!! Haha.. I sure hope the washing machine will be fixed asap.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.