Thursday, September 18, 2008

The verdict

I ended up heading to Mid Valley's Topshop and also I spent more than the cash voucher I got for my birthday few months ago *Sweats* Well, the reason why and how I finally made this decision was all credited to my dear bf. So, after posting the previous entry, I drove to Mid Valley and I was caught up in a minor jam just for 2 pieces of top.


Caught in jam and still manage to take a picture, ignoring the police in front of me
*Evil laughter*

Besides that, I manage to wait till I meet Pui Yen which she had finished her ballet exam. I really wish her all the best and score well. We're supposed to get a premium bag each but Topshop ran out of it *sobs*. Anyway, now that I've used up the cash vouchers.. no more worries.

I have to wrap up now as I'll be having a briefing in Kelana Jaya soon. Tata~~

1 comment:

puiyen said...

T.T.... i din really saw what baju u buy lo!!! Find one day... erm, nope, should be two days (coz u bought 2 tops), u must wore it and show me when we out ok??

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.