Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally...

I trimmed my hair... Not by myself though *smiles*
After the trim, my hairstylist looked to the floor at which I sat to have my hair scissorred and said "wah, so much hair, tsk tsk tsk" *stunned*
I only managed a smile as I'm always embarrass with my hair's texture and thickness. I don't know why my hair is in such a condition. Probably it's due to genetic heredity? Diet? Lifestyle? I'm not sure and I guess I wouldn't know either. Enough of crap.

Here's the new hair look:


I couldn't wait but take this picture right after I went up the lorry
Suddenly I have the urge to camwhore, thus pardon me for the pictures


Yes, I went to the saloon with a lorry *giggles*
I was too desperate to go to the saloon, I just hoped into any vehicle to drive me there

So now that I get the trim I longed for, I feel so much lighter, I guess by a kilogram or two. *LOL* My hair has its lightness too as when the wind/fan/air-conditioner blows at it, it follows the breeze *evil laugh* Nah.. not that much different actually. I bet many will say, "your current hairstyle looks just like before" or "not much difference what". Most importantly, I don't feel so warm and heavy as before.

The "Before" and "After" pictures:

Before


After

1 comment:

puiyen said...

nice nice.... consider go for some hair treatment. Buy some mask do it urself else jus go hair saloon. Either way can improve ur hair de!!! Later berkilat macam ur face!!! Fuiyoh~

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.