Thursday, August 21, 2008

No pain, No gain

I have been sooo tired and it's because for the past few days, I have been to few places on different occasions. On Sunday, I was in Pavilion in the late evening, followed by IKEA (Ikano, Cineleisure and the Curve too) on Tuesdays and Midvalley as well as KLCC on Wednesday.

Start of with Pavilion, I had dinner and then went shopping a while before I witness Lee Chong Wei being defeated by Lin Dan right in front of Red Box where their TV was showing the match. I manage to buy a necklace with a 20% discount which I think it's something sweet and sophisticated. *Lol* another necklace to add into my accessories collection.


The necklace I bought

I have this (bad) habit of collecting things when I start to like them. Let me explain further on what I meant by 'COLLECTING' (in my terms). *Grins* For example, my stickers, I love them to death and I'm willing to spend a lot on them just so I can see my box filled with stickers even though knowing they have no benefit/use to me. I get the thrill and satisfaction seeing my collection(s) growing larger. There was a period of time when I love earrings and my earrings increased in numbers. Same goes to attires, bags, footwear, boxes etc, etc and now necklace I guess I'm into necklaces. That explains why my room packed with items. I sure hope in future, I would love money and start collecting them..bah!

As on Tuesday, I went to IKEA with my 2 pals, Sonia and Marcus. We were there since 11.45am up till 6pm. It has been quite some time ever since we hung out together like this. Unfortunately, this time, T.H. Quek wasn't able to join us. Anyway, we still had fun. I always enjoyed my friend's company, especially with old friends where we always talk back on our past to have a good laugh and this particular girl is always our victim (Sonia, Marcus, I bet you know who I'm referring to). Being with them helped me release my unhappiness too but they have to lend me their ears and may suffer so that I could nag and nag on my frustrations. This time, I manage to see Judy and even hold it. She's the most fragile pet I've ever come across; so timid, so light, so obedient and soooooooo cute!!!
Here are some pictures of us trying to post with Judy:


Judy with her food (given by her papa a.k.a Marcus; held by her papa also)


Posting for the camera


Judy being lectured by her papa


Sonia fondling Judy


We weren't kissing!


Judy trying to climb into my bag thinking that's her pouch


Judy trying to enter my bag, psst... probably she likes me more *GRINS*


Trying to smuggle her back my home. She's adorable and ticklish too
Marcus trying to help me get her to post for the camera

Sonia and I bought a bag each after asking for Marcus's opinion. In fact, we had more items in mind but it's better to save especially now that I haven't get a job yet. I went home with a happy heart and sore calves *smiles*


Casual bag for casual outings.

Then yesterday, I went to Midvalley and KLCC with Dave's mom since I was free. I got a good deal. Since my wallet is tearing apart, I got this Carlo Rino wallet for only Rm39; no defects, no stains or whatsoever.


My new wallet

From these outings, I got tired and I spent money but then I get to buy great stuffs at good deals, get to see my friends and I was happy. :) I even got some free samples of Tommy Girl and DKNY perfume. I assume this week, the shopping malls will be crowded because it's school holiday for a week now! So guys, do plan your outings well to avoid jams and also to avoid going million rounds just for a parking.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.