Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just not my day

Today especially isn't my day.

I felt so left out and sort of betrayed. I feel like a total donkey. I'm going through what others are going through but how come I do not get what the others have? I'm only human and I do have feelings. Do I not deserve good treatments? I do get tired and I do get upset. Do I not deserve a good break in life? I too will get sad and disappointed when I don't feel I'm important to a person. Do I not once deserve to feel good?

There are people that will never appear in your life if they don't feel you are useful. However, when such people needs you, they can even worship you till you're no longer useful again.

Today, again isn't my day because I know today that I won't be able to bowl tomorrow.

Today is just not my day because I know my sister isn't the type of sister I wish I could have.

Today isn't my day because I am a donkey.

Today isn't my day because I have to spend my resources on things that will never be mine and probably no one will appreciate it even.

Today isn't my day because I felt being used and taken advantage upon.

Whatever happened today, it's just the past. Tomorrow is a new day! Everyday is a new day when you'll never know what to expect. :)

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Babe, u r right, tomorrow will always be a better day. sometimes, we do get the day-of-blues. Just kick away those blues. And those people who like to take advantage of u, just ignore them. :)

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.