Monday, August 11, 2008

Tiring Monday!

It's a tiring day as I went for bowling. However, I didn't quite enjoy it as I wasn't playing as usual. My bro and I are still figuring what went wrong. Both of us didn't get that usual feel. Anyway, despite all that, I manage an average of 176.4 (165 + 154 + 175 + 212) which indicates that I've improve a lil' ever since I got my new ball. :) I hope I can play better. Dad, I have another 200 to be added into the list for this year!

Before bowling, I hung out with the girls, Mich & Mel. Unfortunately, Pui Yen wasn't able to join us else we'll be hanging out like the usual us ever since our foundation years. I bought nothing but I am still considering on whether to purchase the necklace that I was attracted to. It is an onyx stone. Ever since I purchased a necklace gemstone (unfortunately I've forgotten the type of semi-precious stones on the necklace), I can't seem to stop being attracted to their beauty. I was never a gemstone lover and I'm yet to learn more about them.

We had lunch at IKEA and I didn't like the chicken chop so much today. Probably it was the texture of the chicken which was a bit hard or maybe I wasn't hungry then. As usual, I bought curry puffs. We didn't go around much as the time was limited. We were supposed to meet at 11.30 am but Mel had some errands to deal with and thus the meeting was delayed to 1.30 pm.

As I'm posting, I'm feeling sleepy. I think I better have a nap else I won't be sleeping tonight which I don't wish that to happen. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.