Sunday, August 31, 2008

Troubled & Worried

Last night was the day that I purchased the most number of stickers at a time and I had a great time selecting (I bought ALMOST each and everyone of it except of Tommy & Oscar's which I didn't quite like). I bought 21 pieces of stickers altogether *jumping with joy* which consist of Powerpuff girls, Garfield and McDonald's Farm sticker (classics). All these cost me only Rm 5, FIVE RINGGIT for all the 21 pieces. I guess there were having some clearance at the hall and I didn't bothered to notice where they are from. Besides stickers, I bought myself a pair of cute slippers. However, no pictures for the time being as my camera went battery dead again. I'll upload some of the pictures later.
Despite purchasing the things I like, I'm still troubled and worried. I'm not sure and haven't quite decided on what to wear for my convocation. Worst of all I have less than a week's time. Should I wear a formal blouse and skirts? or Should I wear a formal blouse and a pair of long pants? Should I be wearing black and white? What type of Heels should I wear? Covered? OMG so many to do yet I have not much time. Anyways, worst come to worst, I'll just grab whatever I have. It's just a day anyways.

Oh ya, yesterday I found a new member to add into my collection. This time, it is a living thing. Guess what? I found myself a cactus plant. I saw this cactus so pitiful as it was laying on the ground without any pots and only some soil surrounding its roots. Being a kind being *ceh* I brought it back and plant it in a pot. I hope it'll grow healthily. Talking about plants, when I was younger, I used to plant flowers. I remembered back in time when I went tuition and I always looked for flowers to plant after my t. I particularly love Portulaca because it is one of the easiest plant to grow and it looks very nice. All we need to do is, pluck a whole stem or if best from the root. If it is without the roots, immersed the plucked part into water and wait for roots to grow. When roots are visible, dig a hole and bury the root part. All this passion was put to a halt when I start seeing garden snails being lured around by my flowers. That's when I changed to potted plants which was mostly cactus. I chosed cactus because it's easy to manage.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.