Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

Today is the 8th of August year 2008. Today will be the day of the official opening ceremony of the Olympics in Beijing. None the less I'll be watching it on TV. In my opinion, this is the event of the year that shouldn't be missed especially when China is hosting it. I personally think that China is always well rehearsed and prepared in their performances.


The Olympic symbol

I'm looking forward to tunning into events such as gymnastics, diving, synchronized swimming, volleyball and probably table tennis and badminton but I DEFINITELY won't be watching SOCCER!!!! *Evil LOL*

The Chinese believes that 8 is a lucky number but today, I woke up feeling moody (PMS). I don't feel LUCKY at all. I'm unhappy, I'm sick, I'm in agony as my lip was dry, I'm frustrated and I'm restless. :(

These are the questions why I'm frustrated and slightly angry: Why can't everything be equally shared? Why must I pay more than half of others? Am I being taken advantage on? Why is it always the same case? I don't see why I don't have to be calculative. :( Even my bf thinks that I'm stupid always being treated so.


No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.