Saturday, August 16, 2008

When you are pushed to the limits

I believe all if not most of us will have experienced pressure given by family, peers and others. For me, it's more like having your patience tested. It's devastating to have yourself being cornered till you have no where to run or hide. Then probably you'll explode and turn into a different person. Time and time again when you're being taken advantage on, you'll feel stupider till one day you'll wake up realising what a fool you've always been. However, not everybody will have that 'WAKING UP' chance. Besides that, certain people may have already realised that he/she is being taken advantage on but just try to act normal or rather ignore the fact. So, do not take advantage on others. They may be your friend, family or even strangers and you will never know when you need them.

Taking advantage on others will definitely have more cons than pros. Firstly, you may loose a friend. You may loose a helping hand. You even may loose respect from others. Your reputation may be affected (rumours go around fast) and etc. etc.

As a person, we shouldn't be too demanding. We have to act and behave moderately. It's always easier said than done. I probably have this problem but of course, I will never stop to improve myself. However, these are just my thoughts. I realised, at times, people won't reveal to you right in the face on your faults but there'll be tell tale signs. We should be aware and be sensitive with our environment. Probably we should always put ourself into other person's shoes. If we do not want to be treated in a way, then we shouldn't treat others so. I personally will try not to give others trouble/problem to worry about because I don't like the feeling. It's more like feeling guilty and worry about what others will think of me.

Again, it's easier said than done. No one is perfect and I definitely have done something wrong to have make others unhappy. Of course, I'll try my best to be a better person. :)

Enough about opinions. Today, again I went bowling. This time I didn't score well. I only managed an average of 157.3. Sad sad day.

P/s: Why should you be so secretive? If you so don't want me to know anything then you don't have to pretend to maintain this friendship. I'm sorry but I'm in a NOT SO WELL mood.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.