Monday, August 11, 2008

My collections

I've been planning to rearrange my collections for quite a while ever since I've bought new ones to be added into my current ones. However, it's already 1.11am after arranging for about 45 minutes and I'm tired. I'll arrange it tomorrow most probably. Family and friends would know what collections I'm refering to. I'm a sticker fanatic.. Yeah, an EXTREME sticker fan. *lol*

However, I'm not going to show and talk about my stickers today as I still need more time rearranging them into their own specified category :P and YEAH, I do have my ways in categorizing my stickers. Instead of stickers, I'm proud to present my small collection of PINGU. I'm not sure how many knows about Pingu but I love them ever since I saw them on TV during my previous sem (Year 1) breaks (previously shown on TV2, 8am).

A brief introduction of Pingu. Pingu is a Swiss animated clay penguin shown in series. Pingu is the main character and he has a sis penguin named Pinga and his friend, Seal. Pingu is a playful penguin where there's a moral story behind each series. I personally feel that Pingu is an educational program. Pingu has a signature sound "mweeek(p) mweeek(p)".


Pingu


Pingu's family and friends

Here are some pictures of my Pingu & Pinga collection:

My Pingu wooden toy collection


Wooden toy No. 1, 3 and 4



No. 5, 6 and 7


No. 8 & 9



No. 10, each toy has their unique indication printed on the box.


The 10 wooden toy collection.
(The picture was blur due to lousy photography skill and camera)

There are supposed to have 10 wooden toys for a complete collection. However, I didn't manage to get No. 2 (which was Pingu with a teddy bear) :( because it was purchased by some Pingu lover before I manage to get it. Although the wooden toys are small, they do have special parts which are movable, for instance, the wheels. This collection was funded (*lol* few years ago) mostly by my boyfriend and my sis as well as my own hard-saved pocket money. They are now kept safely inside my box which is yet to be changed as it's overflowing with my stickers :(

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.