Thursday, August 14, 2008

Taman Connaught Pasar Malam (Night Market)

It has been quite a while since I last visited Connaught Night Market (Cheras). Now that I'm free, me and Dave went there last night. One of the reason I went was to buy my sis a doll I've promised.


I can't stop laughing looking at this CJ7. So cacat!! But then it's way cheaper here and it's not much different from those selling in the shops.

As usual, night markets are warm and crowded. I didn't buy anything for myself except FOOD. I saw a stall selling something new which is SNOW ICE (shaved ice) in a variety of flavours. So, I gave it a try. They have mango, durian, red bean, sour plum, sour sop, corn and chocolate. I tried Durian (big fan of durian) and it was not too bad except it was quite light in their flavouring. Their flavouring is not as strong as the one from Mill Wheel. However, the price here is cheaper and the portion is also larger. Each bowl cost Rm2.50. Thus, no complaint on their shaved ice in comparing the price difference.


The banner


The ice shaver machine


Durian shaved ice (snow ice)


On the other hand, I spotted 2 cuties at the Pasar Malam which were a Husky and a raccoon. Here are the pictures:


This husky's size is huge.


It is very obedient even when it spotted a cat, it doesn't spawn or bark. He listens to his owner.


So cute but at the same time it looks so pitiful. So adorable


It is playful, kept climbing and crawling around the cage


Naughty fellow, I just want to grab it and play with it.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.