Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cute and Cool!

Guess where I went last night? I went to Mill Wheel (Kepong)last night. It is a cafe where they sell flavoured shave ice. Well, I know this place from food blogs and it's a very nice place to be. They have very nice shave ice of course, puddings, drinks and some tit-bits. Besides that, they also sell little cute souvenirs which can never fail to attract me. *giggles*


Mill Wheel

Their shave ice comes in different flavours and my favourite flavours so far(which are also the few I've tried) are mango and watermelon. The Mango shave ice has a very nice strong aroma to it and it taste very very nice, just like real mango. Each scoop, each sip into the mouth and onto the tongue can be very soothing, especially when the ice melts, releasing the flavours where your taste buds can detect them. *Lol* Exaggeration? No, I'm seriously telling you that it's really nice, at least I love it. How can anybody resist something cool in such a warm country? Most importantly, it's not as sweet as those CENDOL selling out there. Ok, I do admit it's still sweet but not way too sweet if you get what I mean.

Sadly, I forget to take a picture of their menu, so I'm not so sure what they really have. So far, I've tried a few different shave ice. Here are the pictures:

Blue Tank - Mango (upper layer) and Watermelon (lower layer)
The puddings are in between the two flavours which give the drink a better texture when sipping.


Dave enjoying his blue tank


Ice Tank - Lychee (upper layer) and Strawberry (lower layer)
In between the two flavours, there are puddings and strawberry puree.


My Ice Tank - Look at the colourful toppings.


Sausages - with mixed vegetable, ketchup and mayonnaise
It's something everybody can do ;)


I'll definitely come back again to try out their other shave ice flavours and drinks. On top of the delicious drinks they offered here, the prices are reasonable and affordable too. Talking about food really makes me hungry. I better get something before my stomach growls again.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.