Friday, July 4, 2008

To go or not to go?!

The question refers to whether or not I should go out. Well, shopping of course! Probably window shopping should be more precise since I'm not fully loaded :( sad case. Then the next question comes on where should I go? ZZZzzzzzz..... and now, at this minute, I'm wondering, why should I go? OMG!

I'm so bored now with nothing to do, no assignments or reports. This reminds me of Mel, who said I NEVER ONCE PLAN for an outing. Come to think about it, Yes! She's right. I never plan for an outing before. Even my bro. did for his friends before. Damn.. what's wrong with me? Indecisive? Irresolute? I'm not sure myself. Again, I will of course bring my mind back to the past; the environment where I was brought up to be who I am now. Nah, don't think that's the main factor. Probably my indecisive characteristic was due to past experiences? Maybe.. Yeah!! Let's elaborate on this point. Ngek ngek ngek...

Well, I know going out with people like me being so undecided and no opinion or whatsoever could be irritating. So, I would like to take this opportunity to APOLOGISE to all whom have encounter such feelings while going out with me; Sincerely sorry. *Peace* It's just me and I'll try my best to change *wink* Anyway, back to the point. Firstly, I'm afraid of hurting people's feelings or offending them I guess, not especially if they are my friends. I do sometimes (very few occasions) have opinions and ideas on where to go or what to do but it's just that questions like the following will appear on my mind right after generating ideas/opinions. What if he/she wants to go somewhere else? Does he/she likes going to that place? Does he/she wants to do what I've thought of? These few questions are enough to refrain me from giving out my opinion and ideas.

Secondly, sometimes I really have no idea/opinion at all. I can really go anywhere and do anything. Mel will always pump me with ideas and asking me to choose, this will bring me back to the first point. Sometimes, she will question me on what I prefer to do or where I prefer to go and this will bring me to my second point. Back to square one. *Sigh* So frequent that my friends/family and I have to stand in one corner in the mall to decide on where to go and what to eat; forcing each other to choose. Actually, I'm fine with any decisions.

Back to the question (title) again, should I go out? Probably not. Since I've found something I can watch on the internet. :)
Benefit(s) from not going out:
1) Save money
Once I go out, I'll definitely have to spend on the Fs which are fuel, food, fashion, favourites
2) Save from mishaps maybe
3) Have proper rest since my back hasn't fully recover yet

However, whenever I have to go out, I open my closet, it's so dull, boring, ordinary and old. I need to buy something at least to update my closet. *sigh* Probably I'm procrastinate a lil', okay okay maybe a lot. Maybe I'm just being lazy. Could it be that I'm having decidophobia? I'm not sure myself. How? To go or not to go?

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.