Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy days~

I've been wanting so much to blog but my connection doesn't permit me to do so. Anyway, since now that I can, I better blog about what I've gone through these two days.

Yesterday, I went out with my bro. to the post office intending to collect the fuel rebate for my car which was under my sister's name who is now in Saudi. So, I have to collect on her behalf. Since the rebate collection requires the owner's identification card I thought the older version could be used. I've called up the authority to confirm it as well. The funny thing happened was, I've been such a fool. Let me tell you this story. Firstly, I went to SS15's post office but there wasn't a single parking and not a single space which I can place my car or double-park. Then, we went home made ourselves bread for breakfast since I was as hungry as a cow. I suggested bowling since we're heading down to pyramid's post office. Off we went to Pyramid, got a parking and then bowled.

Bowling wasn't all that well but at least we exercised abit. Then, we headed straight to where we're supposed to go, the post office. I got my queue number which was to wait another 45 people. I suggested that we stroll around to kill time and at the same time, look for a shop that provides photocopy service. When we got back to the post office, I noticed that I've missed the queue. Feeling stupid, I took another number and this time, we have to wait for another about 60 more before our turn. So, we head to Sakae for late lunch which took us about 40 minutes. We headed back to the post office and I can't believe my eyes, I missed the queue AGAIN!!. This time, I took another number which was only about 20 + ahead. So, I waited right in front of the post office making sure that I wouldn't miss the queue AGAIN! Feeling frustrated but at least I THOUGHT I managed to hand in the forms and documents needed.

This morning, I was awaken by a call from an unknown number. I picked up and it was from the post office. This guy told me (in a nice tone) that he couldn't process my form because the identification card I provided wasn't the MyKad version. WTF!!!!!!! What can I say? I tried to give the man some explanations; that I couldn't get hold of my sis's MyKad as she's now oversea. Obviously, he couldn't help me as he insisted on MyKad. Damn, I've called to confirm before I went to the post office and that lady said as long as it's her identification it will do. So, what I've gone through yesterday was truely fully definitely confirm USELESS!! Damn!!!!!

Another bad thing was, my sis's car broke down yesterday but the weird thing is, the car seems to be alright today as I started it. Long story short, I went to IKEA today with my bro. and Mel. I guess we spent about 6 - 7 hours there. All I can remember was we eat and eat and eat. Pity Mel that she has waited for me to go out with her since her return from Langkawi.

We had Sakae for lunch (again for me and my bro.) and then, we each bought ourselves chips. Mel was contemplating on which brand of chips to buy as she admits being fussy on the taste and texture. Me and my bro. got the same brand of chips except different flavour. We finally convinced Mel in taking the same brand of another flavour. I got myself "Sour Cream & Onion", my bro. got "Hot & Spicy" and Mel got "original". My bro. and I shared half of our chips with each other so we could eat two flavours at the same time. Here's the picture of the wrappings left after "the sharing".


Chipster, my current fav.
As you can see the crumpled packing has already been opened and shared.

Mel, how was your "original" flavoured chips? Is it to your liking? Haha, we had fun eating though. At least when we were walking in the mall, I can see Mel's eating the chips though she commented the chips were too thinly sliced and not crispy enough but the flavouring was nice. I personally prefer the "Sour cream & Onion". Mel, do update me with the "original" flavoured Chipster.

After that, we went Ikea for some snacks. We had "fish & chips" and fried chicken wings. I must say, their chicken wings was delicious, not too stingy on the size and flavouring. Most importantly, the wings weren't dry. The "fish & chips" was nice too. Mel said the cream was delicious.


Fish & Chips together with its generous amount of cream


Juicy fried chicken wings
It doesn't look as great as it taste. I observed that almost every table ordered this dish. I would say delicious to its bone *wink*


I also got my pet a piece of shirt to wear so that when I bring her for her usual strolls, she will not get dirty. I got it for a very cheap price and thanks Mel for helping me search for the size and patterns. Since she can fit in the shirt nicely, I'll certainly go back for more ^^.

My pet being camera-shy with her brand new *ordinary* shirt.
(Pardon me for being a lousy & lazy pet groomer. I know she looks awful here. :) Wait till I get a job so that I can bring her for proper grooming sessions. )


Me & Mel
At least this picture is dark, my awkwardness and stiffness can't be really noticed *I hope*

We were experimenting on the angles and expression on our faces. Sadly, I was said to be very stiff. I do admit that I'm not photogenic and I don't take good pictures. I will continue to learn and practice more often.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.