Monday, July 7, 2008

I love Hummer

I love cars but I'm not those knowledgeable or 'filled-with-complete-car-informations-and-details' sort of car lover. I just see a car from its outer view. Engine wise...hmm, 0 knowledge Lol. Personally, I prefer off-road vehicles because they look huge and safe compared to a tiny car I'm driving currently. Besides that, past experience of driving off-road vehicles are way cooler and of course better and easier *wink*. Everybody on the road seems to 'bully' or take advantage of my tiny little car. Nevertheless, I still love my cute little car as it is able to bring me to places I want to, at least. *Lol*

Last night, I happened to be in The Curve and I saw 2 Hummers on display together with a few other Honda models in between the empty space of The Curve and Cineleisure. My heart was excited seeing the hummers and I managed to take only a few photos of it.


Me with the red H3 Hummer


Me and Dave

I did some searching on the net and only now I know Hummer has 3 versions which are H1, H2 and H3. The above hummer is the H3 version. H1 version is a high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle (HMMWV) which explains its versatility on the road or maybe even in the water? military use? Anyway, H2 has the SUV (sport utility vehicle) and SUT (sport utility truck) type where as H3 is slightly smaller than both H1 and H2.

Few years back, while I was in Hartamas, I spotted this black HUGE vehicle parking at the road side. It filled up the whole parking space or probably more. I was attracted to it like bees to the honey. I rounded the car several times trying to peep into the interior. However, the glass was fully tinted and the height of the car refrained me from knowing how the interior is like. (yeah, I'm a shorty :P) It was then, I know the existence of HUMMER (ya ya, I'm like a katak di bawah tempurung, but definitely people in my hometown doesn't live on trees I assure you). It was in sleek black, the rims were great and shiny. I fell in love with the car immediately. It was the H2 SUV version I saw back then. OMG, i still remember the car number but I'm not sure if I can state it here.

Enough of cars for now, since I was at The Ikano last night, I bought another shirt for Kaka, here's the pic.


Kaka & her new shirt

Do you know what is this?

I got this last year and I put it in the car dashboard to dry. It has cotton (at least material like cottons) in this cocoon shape seed. Anyway, Dave pluck this seed for me last year around Melawati area.

I always thought cottons only look like this:

Cotton Plant (source from the internet)

Guess what? This looks like the tree I got my see from:


Cotton tree
I saw this type of trees aplenty in Langkawi too. If anyone knows what species of plant is this, do let me know. :)

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.