Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally... My burden is lifted!

I was resting while I received a SMS. Feeling dizzy I walked slowly towards my handphone which was charging in my room (I was in my living room). Then, I check to see who has texted me. Instead, I saw a weird number. I scrolled down and realised the SMS is from my uni. Hahaha, to my surprise, my results were out and all are well!!! At least, good enough to graduate.

Yeah! I can say that I'm officially graduating!! So happy. I feel so light, now that my burden has been lifted. However, that's not the only burden I have. Still have more to face in the future. I hope that all will pass the exams with flying colours and especially to my dear friends. :)

I'm so tired, I want to rest a while before eating my newly bought instant noodles which I've been searching for quite some time. Will post up on that after my rest! Ciao buddies!

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.