Saturday, July 12, 2008

Soothing & Comforting voice!

I always love to hear the voices of Nigella Lawson and Neil Buchanan. Those who love to watch food channels and cookery programmes will know who Nigella Lawson is (e.g. Nigella bites, Nigella feasts & Nigella express). She has this special ways of cooking food and in my opinion, her food are very sweet; which means high in calories. However, I'm more attracted to the way she speaks. Similarly, Neil Buchanan has a way of speaking which I'm also attracted to. Neil Buchanan is the creator and presenter of Art Attack (in Nickelodeon channel/Astro). He guides his viewer step-by-step on his work of art.

I am not sure about anyone out there who has the same feeling I have for voices. I know my siblings doesn't. Whenever Nigella/Neil speaks, I have this tingling and ticklish sensation inside my ear which gives me a very soothing and yet comforting feeling. This can really make me sleep. When I was younger, my sister would always turn the channel to Art Attack as if to hypnotize me and would slowly take over the remote control. :) Currently, I'm quite addicted to the cookery programme. I always watch Nigella (Astro: channel 707) as well as Chef At Home (Astro: channel 703/AFC). Besides gaining knowledge on food preparation, I have this relaxing therapies *lol*.

Here's a clip of Nigella preparing crepes suzette:


Nigella is not only beautiful but she has this mesmerizing set of eyes and voice of course. She cooks food that are easy to prepare. Most of all, the method she presents are not too difficult to understand and not too time consuming as well.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.