Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Land Below The Wind.. Here I come!

I've been very busy these few days. I've been busy packing my stuff back to my hometown. I've been busy preparing all the pets to be put at Dave's place. I've been busy transferring cars to Dave's place. I've been busy thinking of what I've missed packing and so on.

Tomorrow, at this hour, I should have arrived back home. I'll be seeing my dad and youngest sis. I miss them. However, leaving back home, I'll be missing my dear Dave here :(. I'll miss my friends here as well. Sonia, I'm sorry that I couldn't arrange a free time to bring you out as I'm stuck with errands.

This coming trip back home will be a bit different. Tomorrow, I'll touch down in the land below the wind. The day after tomorrow, I'll be in the land of meow~~ meow~~; Kuching!! I've never been there for quite some time. I'll update my trip from time to time. As for now, I must ciao~~

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.