Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am back but I miss my home

Recently I've not been online as I was back to my hometown and was busy with LAZYING and RESTING!! *giggles* That explains why I've been MIA from my blog and even facebook. Anyway, I'll be BIA (back in action). Now that I don't have to go for classes, I certainly am not used to my current lifestyle. I feel so restless and so much is going in my mind. Sometimes I feel I'm confused and probably that's part of adapting to my new and soon-to-be life (working life).

I'm worried about getting a job in the field I've completed. Every time as I look for any vacancy, i got more disappointed each time but I will not give up. Something has to work out. :) That's life! Nothing is easy and nothing always comes in our way. Rain or shine, we'll have to go through it. Before all that, I need to learn how to write my CV. My dad even got me a book on that. Thanks dad! *muacks*

Currently, I feel so much better. My friend is talking to me again! I really appreciate it. I would say, I really miss my friends back in Uni. I do have a lot to post but I misplaced my cables :( It's a wet day today and I'm feeling bored. I have nothing to do!!! Shopping needs money so I would rather stay at home. Besides that, my bowling has improved a lil' bit since my dad and bro advised me on certain skills and fitness I must possess. Can't wait to play again soon.

I miss my dad and my sis. Even my eldest sis in Saudi! How i wish we all could stay under 1 roof. The thought of them makes me sad. Hope to see all of them soon.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.