Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Environment and Surroundings are our Reflections

The environment and surroundings I'm referring here includes everything, the natural environment, our friends, families, strangers, animals and etc etc (living & non-living). I've read a blog and it gives me this thought, the environment and surroundings are our reflections. Why do I say so? I do have my reasoning. Anyway, this is just my opinion and how I see life as it is.

We, as human plays an important role in the most of the events that has happened and yet to happen. Let's talk about the natural environment first. We dirty/pollute the nature, we see and feel the effect of it. We have to suffer what we have inflicted into the world. I do not have to further elaborate this as it's well known to all of us by now.

Humans, every single one of us, we breathe, we think, we feel, we see/touch/scent/hear and etc. However, we sometimes tends to think for ourselves more than others in another word, selfish. Of course there are exceptions. For example, parents do think for their child(s) more than anything. Anyway, what I'm trying to talk about is what we do, how we think and how we treat people will be reflected by another's reaction towards yourself.

Ever wonder why such events occur on you? Ever wonder why a person treats you in such a way that is different? Most of the time, IMO, probably it is something you have done or is doing to a person that makes him/her treats you so. There are many types of people in this world. Some are so nice and generous, some are demanding and selfish. It all depends on how you tolerate with a person to maintain a relation (I don't mean love only).

Certain people takes one event to make him/her-self to realize her own problem/mistake. However, there are people who is stubborn enough to not accept the fact and some not exactly knowing it. I, for one, is far from perfect, don't like to know my own problem and mistakes. I can be ignorant. I don't like to know my faults and I don't like to be dislike by friends/families. I am trying my best to improve every day and every second.

I still live by my principle, No One Is Perfect. Thus, I can't discriminate others, I can't look down on others, I must tolerate with others as much as I can, I have to be humble (knowing I'm not perfect) and not too humble till I am negative in life.

It's easier said than done. People, I believe, do realize the things I'm talking about now.. even way earlier than I do. If there are more tolerable people this world, it could be a better place to be in. Do not be too negative in life as it may affect people around you. Listen to people around you and you wouldn't know these people may be the one to help you and guide you towards a better life.

When you're down, when you're sad, when you're depressed, when you're unfortunate, stop and think, there are actually more unfortunate people around you. It's how you look at life and the way you look at life could actually change your perspective in life.

I always think this song is a meaningful song, especially when we/someone is down, this song can come in handy:


No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.