Friday, August 22, 2008

Death Race (movie)


Death Race

This is the movie I watched last night and it was so cool. Starring Jason Statham whom is also the leading actor in movies such as Transporter I and II, The Bank Job and Pink Panther. Besides Jason, there are also Tyrese Gibson (2 Fast 2 Furious & Four Brothers) and Natalie Martinez. There are some violence (rated 18SG) in the movie and a little bit of excitement during the races. There's a scene where they showed how a man died which I thought it was quite real. :) I do like this kind of movie. Besides this, I also like horror and thriller and sometimes comedy and romance movie. I don't want to spoil the movie by commenting it before anybody watches it since it was released just yesterday (21st August 2008). Do check it out!

Manage to snap a photo with Wall-E:


I'm in an awkward position because I think I'm sitting on cardboards. I wasn't quite prepared when this shot was taken. Anyway, beside me is Wall-E and a visible hand of Eva.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.