Saturday, June 21, 2008

<3 Cuties <3

Now that I'm so free.. I have so much to post. So, I've decided to post about a cute fella. Firstly, my friend, Marcus got himself a daughter, probably adopt is more appropriate. He got himself a sugar glider which he gives massive care, attention and effort in adapting the pet to himself. In no time, he manage to make himself with his glider inseparable. Lol.. so cute just thinking about it. Anyway, he's now away back home and Judy is with a pet sitter. What he learned about his baby is that instead of sleeping at its own designated place, it sleeps on his shirt which he had worn and left it in the cage before leaving to his hometown. How close a pet can be with its owner. How sweet, so adorable.

Look at Judy runs and how cute she is <3>



I hope the clip works :)

I learned from Marcus that sugar gliders are nocturnal which is why now he has to wake up at 4am to tend to her. I didn't even know they actually barks or make sounds loud enough to be able to wake a person up. I'm yet to hear Judy barks. They are so tiny. Sonia thinks that sugar gliders look like pigs (lol) which I would think the nose is the part that makes them look alike. Anyway, personally, I do think they are adorable. Judy's so lucky to have Marcus being her owner, he even thinks of bringing her round in his car when he's back here. Good papa Marcus!! There should be more of such pet owners, not only for sugar gliders but any other pets. However, there are still the existence of cruel people that do not take care of their pet but misuse their pets for making money (breeding) and abuses them when they get fed up or bored with their pets. Do visit SPCA when you guys have the time.

Personally I'm a dog lover myself but I'm currently staying in a place which is not appropriate to have a dog. However, I do have a min. poodle at home which is owned by my sis. Here's the picture of her.

I think Chinchilla is a cute pet but then, I won't adopt it if I have no idea on how to take care of it. Probably I'll have to learn more about it before considering even getting one. Hmm, who knows I may rare a chinchilla instead of a dog in the future when I have my own home with proper places for pets. If I would get a dog, I would like to get a min. schnauzer or maltese or even YOYO. You guys should be wondering, YOYO?!! Yeah, YoYo was my pet. She's the cutest, smartest, most understanding pet I've ever had. She's a mixed terrier and now, what's left is only a picture of her. (Those photos taken using film, before we even had a digital cam). Probably one of these days I've retake the picture and post it in memory of her. She passed away 2 years ago and my dad didn't even dare to tell me that. My family waited till I finished my mid term exam, afraid that it will affect my results :( So sad, I didn't even had the chance to tell her my last goodbyes. I miss her scent and her cuteness and her everything that I could remember. My family adored her too. *sigh* I hope she rests in peace now. Yoyo, I miss you!

1 comment:

///M said...

Well the sounds that they are not loud actually(with the exception of crabbing). It's just me being sensitive to noises. Crabbing happens usually when you first get it and it is still scared of you. It sounds like a chainsaw kind of sound. But it will go away once you've bonded with the glider and get it to fully trust you. Barking wise, it not as loud as puppies' barks. They sound similar tho and it's comparable to those squish toys that squeak, slightly lower in volume tho.

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.