Thursday, June 26, 2008

Goodbye!!

Results aren't release yet but I sure hope/pray hard/yearn to complete my course so that I won't have to return to Uni anymore for studies. I've actually spent 3 years in this Uni. from where their campus was in Sunway College till when they have their own independent campus. Glancing back to previous semesters, I can still feel the panic and rush for tonnes of reports, assignments and online quizzes from back then. During those moments, we always complained on the massive work load we were pumped with. I still remember Prof. Pua told us that, the hard work we apply will be very helpful for our future and he even added don't be surprise that we'll not get used to being TOO FREE in the future. Actually, I'm feeling the effect now *lol* so restless and I keep searching for things to do, books to read, etc.

Will I miss my uni? Will I miss my uni life?
Probably I will because for the past 3 years, almost everyday, my life is spent in the uni. This is where I know most friends when I came down to KL from my home town. There are lecturers that were really nice to us and of course some were quite strict (I won't use bad/evil). Overall, I guess I enjoyed my uni. life.

It's sad that now I realised I didn't take photos of the uni and friends from the previous to the current campus. I only managed to take few photos of the uni's main entrance and library area. It was quite embarrassing when I tried taking the main entrance pic. as the guard was looking at me as if I'm doing some spy work. So, I manage to take only the side view of the main entrance.

This is where I enter my uni. since mid of 2007 (Year 3 Sem 1)


Bluey blue


Learning centre aka Library & computer lab.
This pic. was taken in a hurry, that's why it was blur.

I didn't have any lab pictures as I didn't thought of that till recently. The classrooms, lecture halls, library and labs are freaking cold. They must have installed a very large horse power air-cond./central unit. Everybody complains about the freaking low temp. in class and towards the middle of lectures, people have switch the air-cond. off, leaving it off would be too stuffy. So, it's very hard to cater to everybody's different needs. :)

Nothing much to talk about the canteen/cafe. The food variety isn't that much and it's pricey actually. There is also a bookshop in the campus and a student lounge where students can hang out and relax themselves.


2 comments:

leonardo said...

good luck for the results.. so sad to bid farewell for our uni., the memories inside the classroom, the friends... but when we end something, there will always be a new beginning - a new chapter of our life. Congratz....! Nice blog.. :)

Vivian Kelly said...

Thanks for dropping by. :) Really appreciate it. Yes, you're right? A new chapter will begin. Cheers!

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.