Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally...

Finally... I'm done with my course,
I'm free from exams, assignments, reports,
I have proper rest, relaxation, fun, joy,
I have time to go shopping,
Most of all, finally I'm free from stress and pressure.


Three hard years had past but still, I have to wait till July 11th for my results to officially graduate from my course. Again, another new problem arise. I will have to plan and search for a new job. My very first job. I wonder what is it like to work with others? What is it like to hold much larger responsibility?

I sure hope my results are well this semester as I've really put in so much effort. All my assignments were considered not bad for this sem, so I hope I'll get better grades *winks* lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vivian, so how did you do in your exam and job hunt? You must be taking a long break since your last post was end June. Find something you love, or at least sth to apply to sth you love... join a great company and learn the ropes even though the beginning may seem tough. Working with people - just BE yourself! Sincerity, integrity, smile and just BE - try it, goes a long way! Joys

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.