Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girls day out

It felt like decades ever since I go on a shopping spree with Mel. That's because of the hectic schedule we both had during our "uni. life". Lol, I'm already saying it as if this is my final semester but I sure hope so. The official results aren't out yet. Anyway, Mel decided on Pyramid to accommodate me.

We had lunch at Sakae (again for me) as I really love their salmon sushi. This is all credited to Mel as she's my mentor in eating salmon nigiri. We even ordered more than we can fill up our tiny stomach. I took some food shots of what we ate.

Salmon nigiri

Kakiege & Fried Tofu

Soft Shell Crab

Mel's Katsu Curry Don (which she ended up forcing me to eat part of the chicken)

All these cost us around Rm19-20 per pax. Currently they are having a Teatime Buffet Promotion where people can enjoy as many green and pink plates as they want to at various prices. Check out their outlets or websites for more details.

After having lunch, we continued on with our shopping. Vowing not to buy anything but I still ended up buying something. How can we girls resist the SALES temptation?! Lol, Mel picked some clothes for me to try and I loved most of them. Feeling a lil' guilty, I bought among the cheapest options I had. How I wish I could get all of them. Both of us did not went home empty handed. Mel got what she needs and of course NOT ONLY what she needs but more than that. As for me, I just got 1 item and went home with a filled stomach. :)


Before we headed home, we managed to capture some photos of ourselves at the back of Pyramid.


One of the few photos we had that I love

Facing Sunway Lagoon and hotel


*Camwhoring* while waiting for Mel in the changing room.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.