Friday, November 7, 2008

Yesterday.....many first times

Let me announce before your mind sways elsewhere.

Firstly, I had my first job interview yesterday. It was a good experience and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. However, the job scares me. So, that brings me the first experience of job interview.

Then, I applied my newly bought gel eyeliner yesterday. Although it wasn't a success, it's still my first time.

Also, I had my first time taking so many pictures with many different themes of Christmas trees. After my job interview, I went to Pavvy to join the girls for shopping and that was where I took the pictures. Although it's more than a month before Christmas but we're feeling the Christmassy Mood coming already~~ We Wish You A Merry Christmas~~

With Gold and Red Ornaments

Gold Ribbons!

Red decos - Opulence it says
Me and Pui Yen


Me and Mel

Me with the Mystical Blue Christmas Tree
Angel above guiding ^^

This is one of my favourite
It is named BLUEBERRY - mixture of shades of pink and purple

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..

Hohoho... A cute sized Santa and reindeer - definitely Rudolf with his nose so RED~

A cute snowman plate spotted, taken my Mel~

Last night was my first time dining with Dave in Carl's Junior Mid Valley Megamall. We were too hungry that we didn't take any snapshots of the food. We had Mushroom Burger, fries, onion rings and bottomless drinks. It cost us about RM34.

There were so many to experience in one day. I was exhausted during the night that I fell asleep in front of my monitor before going into deep slumber.

2 comments:

puiyen said...

hey hey hey..... heard mel said tat u all bought a skirt leh... Why din put up to de blog?? I wana see leh!

Vivian Kelly said...

Babe.. it's a normal black skirt ^^ hahaha.. I guess even if I take a picture of it, it will appear DARK.. Let me wear it one day for you to see instead..ok? muax

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.