Friday, November 14, 2008

Batting

Yesterday I went out with both Mel and her niece, Megan. We had fun although it's a short outing. The kid went back thinking I really wore a Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Starfish panty. I have to thank Mel for that. It's because Mel told her my so call "SECRET" to her niece so that she can use the child to threaten me into doing something for her. (Tsk Tsk TskOF COURSE I did not wear a spongebob and Patrick yellow panty. It's the yellow pants that I wore with a long top that made the child thought I wore a yellow panty with spongebob and Patrick hidden somewhere within my pants.

Seeing her grow reminds me I've aged. Lol. Anyway, because of her, I get to experience my first time batting. Here goes the pics.

Intructions to operate the machine

The machine

Mel and her niece, Megan

Mel and Me
I look absurd in the headgear but that's what I should wear for the game.

Me.. I know I know, what I wore wasn't suitable for batting. It's a last minute decision.
That's the pair of yellow pants I meant

Mel, posting before the fun started.
She was the hero of the day with the most hits.


Cute little Megan with her bat, so anxious and happy

It was a fun experience and it's definitely harder than I thought. The bat was quite heavy which it felt like SLOW MOTION when I tried to hit the ball. Only at my second attempt (second token) that I got a few hits and it's because Mel gave me some useful tips. To touch the ball with your bet is one thing, hitting it away is another. It's a hard game for me. I guess I need stronger arms, shoulders, wrists and it's totally different from bowling. Looking forward to more games!!

1 comment:

puiyen said...

JOKER!!! Where got ppl wearing micro mini skirt for batting!!!

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.