Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mirror Mirror...

When should I loose my tresses?

Day by day, when I have the chance to glance myself at the mirror, I would pull up my hair to have a glimpse of myself having short hair. Sometimes it excites me, sometimes it scares me. Tell me what to do, oh Mirror Mirror? Shall I loose it all or shall I retain my tresses?

I better cut it before I change my mind... oh when oh when..

Psst.. I used to have my hair in LUMPS..Why do I say so? Let me tell you a story. I remembered a friend of mine, having not met for a year or two and when we finally did, the first thing she said was (while pointing to my head) "Oh Vivian, your hair style never changes, it looks like a lump, you never change!!" while she was giggling all the way. I felt embarrassed and insulted.

Things change after that. First, I had long straight hair, well it was also for quite some time and it's because I prefer straight hair. Then I changed my hairstyle to something different, I had it curled and highlighted in RED. A year later, I trimmed my hair much shorter and had it straightened. Almost a year now, I guess I'm going to have my hair short unless I change my mind AGAIN.. *LOL* My mind does changes easily.....

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.