Monday, November 24, 2008

Back to work

As usual, Dave will bring me out on Sundays and we'll savour something we like. We decided on going somewhere near to my home which was Sunway Pyramid as I'll be working early tomorrow. We had our dinner at Ajisen Ramen. Mel brought me here once for lunch and I love it. So I brought Dave to try out this place and he like it too.

This was what we had earlier:

Beef Teriyaki set
Side dish (above this set): Chicken Karaage which is Dave's favourite.
He never miss that dish if he eats at Ajisen

Chicken Teriyaki set
Similar to the Beef Teriyaki set
Served together with a soup (miso), 2 pieces of Chicken Karaage, 2 pieces of Gyoza, delicious salad and a portion of rice

We didn't have enough despite there's a side dish. So, we ordered the Chicken Katsu set.
This set is served with Gyozas and Tofu.
Just kidding.. we only had the beef and chicken teriyaki set earlier.
This picture was taken fromt he previous visit.

Price ranging from Rm12 ++ up to Rm40++ depending on what type of set. I am yet to try their ala carte dishes (noodles, rice, duck etc). Weird thing is, I think this restaurant is famous for its ramen but I never order it *LOL* Next time probably.

After dinner, we went window shopping today as I'm already broke as a beggar this time around. We manage to take some Christmas decoration snapshop.
The colourful Christmas decos

Me with the colourful ornaments

Dave and I
I didn't manage to get a shot of the decos nicely because there were too many people fighting to take snaps shots around the decos *wtf*
Again, Next Time Perhaps.

P/S: I hope I'll be off this Christmas, else Christmas will never be the same again =(

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.