Friday, November 21, 2008

1st Day of Work

Today, I was so reluctant to get out of bed when my alarm rang. I kept snoozing it as I don't want to really fall into deep sleep or should I say deep shit. Being late for late isn't my choice not especially on the first day. Off I went to shower and changed into a semi formal attire; black top and black pants with a belt.

As I drove to work, the traffic was smooth, probably it's due to the school holidays. I got a parking in front of my work place, paid the parking then I went to start my job. First day is already so busy. However, colleagues are nice people and they taught me a lot of stuff as most of the jobs are new to me. I forgot to take picture of what I'm wearing today. Nevermind.. happiest thing in the world about my job now is that I can wear CASUAL~~~ hahaha.. jeans, slippers, simple tops will do.. I'm so relieved, I can even wear sport shoes, how nice?!

It's still too early to judge. This job is a routine job, I guess I'm alright with it. However, I'm not really satisfied with the pay. Nothing is perfect anyway, most jobs in my line requires traveling so I am left with not many options.

Now that I'm taking up this job, my next list of things to do will be:
1) open a bank account (as required by the company)
2) get a monthly parking pass
3) get my hair done
4) memorize some figures and routines
5) get confirmed ASAP so that I will have a raise =)

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.